7 Days a Week
- UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE
- TIMES 4:00 a.m.
- DAYS 7 Days a Week
- UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE
- CAPACITY 6 people
- COST 499.00 USD
This tour covers everything in one day, not forgetting the delicious lunch.
- Fly over the most iconic figures of Nazca representing various animals such as the hummingbird, monkey, spider, etc.
- Experience the thrill of a lifetime on the largest dunes in the Americas.
- Be captivated by one of the most beautiful sunsets in Peru, right over the incredible dunes that dominate the natural Oasis.
- A small group tour guarantees a personalized experience.
You will be picked up in the morning for a beautiful drive along the coast south of Lima to Nazca. You will fly over the skies to contemplate the ancient Nazca Lines from the Cessna aircraft. These huge images are formed by thousands of geometric lines that reach 370 meters long. Thanks to the stable climate of the Nazca desert and the way the geoglyphs were created by exposing the light clay beneath the ground, lines more than 2,000 years old are extraordinarily well preserved, leaving historians and archaeologists speechless in recent times.
After the flight, you will taste a tasty traditional lunch at a local restaurant.
In the evening, you will visit the only South American oasis in the middle of the desert: Huacachina. Our experienced buggy drivers will make sure you come back from your trip completely breathless, but most of all, they will make sure you take home incredible memories. Feel the adrenaline rush as you drive up and down the biggest dunes in the world in one of our buggies. A roller coaster of sand with endless screams of pleasure.
From the top of the high dunes, you will descend upside down on a board at a thrilling pace. Before returning, you will enjoy the sunset over the desert. The rewarding view is unparalleled, and will undoubtedly be a sight that will remain in your memories.
This tour is perfect for adventure seekers and anyone looking for a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
We say goodbye to Ica and return to Lima around 21:00 hrs.
- Private tourist transportation.
- The hotel picks up and drops off (Miraflores, San Isidro, Barranco).
- A professional guide and authentic local insight.
- Air ticket + airport taxes
- English and Spanish-speaking pilot/guides
- Lunch and non-alcoholic beverages
- Buggy ride, sandboards – entrance to the dunes
- Personalized email advice on your Peru trip before and after the tour
Don’t worry. In case of any changes to your trip to Peru, we offer you the possibility to postpone your reservation (reservations never expire) or to reschedule your new travel dates, rescheduling can be done up to 48 hours before the tour. We also offer full refunds if you cancel your reservation more than 48 hours before your tour (minus the 6% admin fee) All reservations canceled within 48 hours before tour departure are non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions
- We remind you to bring your valid passport to check in at the airport control before boarding your flight. Only with your passport, you will be able to fly over the Nazca Lines. The airline and Lima Tasty Tours are not responsible for any inconvenience with the passport, this is the only valid document to pass all the controls at the airport.
- The Nazca Lines flight is canceled due to weather conditions.
The company is free of responsibility for cancellations due to weather factors and/or beyond our control. In that case, clients will be offered a refund of 15% of the total price of the tour.
- Passengers who exceed the weight limit of 95 kg/210 pounds, will have to pay an additional USD 40.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge. Children up to 8 years old pay: US$40 less than the total tour price, (Maximum 2 children per fly).
WHAT SHOULD I BRING TO THE TOUR?
You MUST bring your original passport or you will not be able to board the plane. A camera and sunglasses are also recommended.
HOW MANY GEOGLYPHS WILL I SEE AND WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO DO THE FLIGHT?
During your flight, you will see 12 figures (The Whale, Trapeze, Astronaut, Monkey, Dog, Condor, Spider, Hummingbird, Alcatraz, Papagayo, Tree, and Hands). Flight conditions are best during the morning when the winds are favorable. The time of the flight can be arranged when you book the tour.
I SUFFER FROM MOTION SICKNESS. WOULD YOU STILL RECOMMEND THE FLIGHT?
The flight is not recommended for those susceptible to flight sickness. The planes are typically a small 8 seater passenger plane and the flight duration is around 30 minutes. There are a lot of turns to allow passengers on both sides of the plane to see all of the lines.
HOW LONG WILL I HAVE TO WAIT BEFORE START MY NAZCA FLIGHT TOUR?
The exact flight start time will vary depending on local weather conditions and air traffic. This is impossible to predict. However, the flight slot is typically from 30 minutes to 1 hour after your pick-up time. The average wait time is 35 -45 minutes.
WILL I BE GUARANTEED A WINDOW SEAT IN THE AIRCRAFT?
All passengers have a window seat as there are just 2 lanes of seats in the aircraft. The capacity is 8 passengers and 2 pilots.
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM AND MAXIMUM NUMBER OF CLIENTS?
We do require a two-person minimum to open a new group for each food tour. We like to keep our groups below 6 people. Of course, larger groups and special events are welcome and will be arranged separately.
What are people saying about our tasty tours?
PRIVATE GROUP FUN EXPERIENCES
Embark on an unforgettable, tailor-made adventure in Peru. Discover and relish everything you desire, at your convenience. Whether you want to customize our existing tours or create a fully personalized experience, the choice is yours. Choose your favorite activities, savor delectable dishes, and ensure you don’t miss any must-visit destinations in Peru. Just send us an email, and we’ll promptly get in touch.
Our expert team will craft a personalized itinerary based on your preferences and our extensive expertise. Rest assured, we can accommodate guests with specific dietary restrictions or preferences, ensuring everyone’s satisfaction.